Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 100

Thread: Okay...what the hell is going on?

  1. #81
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Psycho!

  2. #82
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oooooooh! i see... why? o_O

  3. #83
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    somewhat!? she's a LOONY!

  4. #84
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    shini can empathize with me t_t

  5. #85
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, shes in love with someone who dumped her mother, indirectly killing her. =/ After 2nd impact, I dont blame anyone for being a little crazy, and I think everyone was.

  6. #86
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, she was the crazyiest of the crazy crew of Evangelion. Anyway, Evangelion proves that C is God's programming language! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #87
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh ya, forgot about that. Hooray to Misato for slapping her! XD

  8. #88
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    *SPOILERS*
    !
    !
    !
    !

    !
    !
    !
    !
    !

    Didn't Ritsuko's MOM kill lil' Rei

  9. #89
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *facefaults* orooo [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #90
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    **Possible Spoilers?**
    ............
    .....
    ........
    ......
    ........
    ......
    ................
    ......
    ........
    .......
    .......

    I didn't effect me at all when Ritsuko died. I thought she was a b*tch. I didn't mind her at first but then when she killed little Rei for calling her an 'old hag' was when I started to dislike her. >_>
    I mean, I agree with Rei. She is an old hag. XP

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •